Video: See Conor McGregor arrive at court for pub assault charge
Today is the day: Conor McGregor has arrived in court for sentencing for the pub incident, an event that may have big consequences.
Just a few hours ago Conor McGregor arrived to court in Dublin to face charges for the infamous pub incident. McGregor is accused of one count of assault on the man who was allegedly struck at the pub; Desmond Keogh. Judge Marie Keane adjourned the case for three weeks, meaning that McGregor has three weeks to decide how he will plead.
- Conor McGregor risks maximum 6 months in jail for pub incident
- Justin Gaethje & team on Conor McGregor: “He’s scared, the man’s afraid”
- Conor McGregor throws shade at UFC 244 BMF belt
- Conor McGregor calls for Khabib Nurmagomedov rematch in Moscow
- Coach: Georges St-Pierre would only return to face Conor McGregor or Khabib
Now McGregor risks a maximum sentence of six months in jail, a fine of 1500 Euros, or both, if convicted at the fullest extent of Irish law.
The whole case stems from an incident in April of this year, at the Marble Arch pub. Allegedly, McGregor was handing out glasses of his own brand of whiskey, when Keogh supposedly refused, and was punched by the UFC fighter. The event received universal condemnation from the MMA community, with many bars pouring out McGregor’s whiskey as a result.
It remains to be seen how McGregor pleas – and how is is sentenced.
Video from MMA FightingPlace your next MMA bet with Ohmbet - No.1 MMA Sportsbook in the world.