See Mike Tyson spar with HIS DOG in crazy video!
Some things don’t change. Certain techniques become part of your muscle memory and if you’ve truly mastered a skill, chances are you will be able to revert back to it. 53 year old Mike Tyson showed this in a recent video where he decided to boxing spar with his dog Mars.
Like much of the worlds population, Tyson is now self isolating amidst the concerns of the Covid-19 pandemic. The former world boxing champ decided to brush up on his boxing, and use his dog to spar with. The video was posted online on social media.
MORE MIKE TYSON:
- Mike Tyson in tears during emotional interview: “I hate that guy. I’m scared of him.”
- Dana White: Conor McGregor Is ‘My Muhammad Ali, He’s My Mike Tyson’
Obviously Tyson is only joking around and he shows clear love for his loyal pet. The former boxing champ is simply passing the time, and combat sports athletes from around the world are all doing it in their own way.
- Dana White has message for fans doubting that UFC 249 will happen
- Conor McGregor has a plan and date in mind to save the UFC
- Donald Trump has a message for UFC boss Dana White
The combat sports community is now, much like other sports communities, without much if any competition to watch. Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson, the most anticipated MMA bout of recent memory, hangs in the balance. The about was originally planned for Brooklyn, New York City, April 18th, though those plans have been promptly cancelled by the State Athletic Commission. However it was newly reported that UFC president Dana White has found a location to hold UFC 249: Khabib vs Ferguson.