“Quarantine and chill?” See how the MMA community reacts to pandemic
The world has felt the effects of the deadly Covid-19 (Corona) virus outbreak. As most people are self isolating, see how the MMA community reacts to the Coronavirus, quarantine and more! From UFC superstars like Conor McGregor and Jon Jones to less well-known fighters like Jack Shore and Gillian Robertson, everyone is dealing with his pandemic in their own way. Some are taking a serious approach, while others are dealing with it in a more humorous way. Regardless the MMA community is in this together, as all parties are suffering from the ongoing pandemic.
- Dana White SLAMS media and critics of UFC’s handling of Coronavirus
- UFC release statement following New York officials cancellation of UFC 249
- UFC 249: Khabib vs Ferguson may become first UFC event in Africa
- Conor McGregor has a plan and date in mind to save the UFC
- Ex UFC champ Max Holloway pleads for fans to take Corona virus seriously
As of now the UFC has seen three shows cancelled due to the outbreak. How UFC boss Dana White reacts to the issue of the Coronavirus may not be in line with how local governments are handling the issue. While White maintains that UFC 249: Khabib vs Ferguson will happen, as of now it is not clear where, though. Hopefully the MMA community can get through this together, without the industries involved taking too much of a financial hit.