UFC Raleigh results: Curtis Blaydes TKO’s Junior dos Santos!
UFC Raleigh took place this weekend in North Carolina, now the full results are in for the event! Heavyweights Curtis Blaydes and Junior dos Santos met in the main event, in a pivotal bout for the division. Blaydes, one of the divisions most promising fighters, put his two fight win streak on the line against the former champ dos Santos. In the second round Blaydes landed a devastating right hand that rocked dos Santos, the finish followed shortly after.
- “Cowboy” Cerrone gets lengthy suspension following loss to McGregor
- Conor McGregor praises Donald Trump – Gets ROASTED on Twitter!
- Team Khabib talk special rules bout with Floyd Mayweather
The co-main event saw Michael Chiesa score his third straight win since moving up to welterweight. After three rounds of action he was awarded a unanimous decision win over former lightweight champ Rafael dos Anjos. Chiesa challenged former interim champ Colby Covington after his victory.
In other noteworthy bouts: Mexican flyweight Alex Perez scored an impressive submission finish over Jordan Espinosa, Angela Hill TKO’d Hannah Cifers and British prospect Brett Johns defeated Tony Gravely via rear naked choke.
The full results for UFC Raleigh can be found below.
UFC Raleigh full results
- Curtis Blaydes def. Junior Dos Santos via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 1:06
- Michael Chiesa def. Rafael dos Anjos via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Alex Perez def. Jordan Espinosa via submission (arm-triangle choke) – Round 1, 2:33
- Angela Hill def. Hannah Cifers via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 4:26
- Jamahal Hill def. Darko Stosic via unanimous decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-27)
- Bevon Lewis def. Dequan Townsend via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Arnold Allen def. Nik Lentz via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Justine Kish def. Lucie Pudilova via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Montel Jackson def. Felipe Colares via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-25)
- Sara McMann def. Lina Lansberg via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-25)
- Brett Johns def. Tony Gravely via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 3, 2:53
- Herbert Burns def. Nate Landwehr via knockout (knee) – Round 1, 2:43