Conor McGregor and UFC stars react to Mark Zuckerberg’s MMA skills!
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has many skills and MMA seems to be one of them! The 38-year-old entrepreneur shared a video on his personal Instagram, showing off his MMA skills as he trained with MMA fighter Khai “The Shadow” Wu. It didn’t take long before some of the MMA world’s elite fighters were commenting and praising Zuckerberg for his martial arts abilities. Take a closer look at Zuckerberg’s MMA training here:
“One of my training partners Khai Wu is making his UFC Fight Pass debut tonight,” the Facebook founder wrote. “Go get it Khai and looking forward to a great fight!”
Visa detta inlägg på Instagram
The American media magnate received a lot of praise from MMA royalty such as Joe Rogan, Conor McGregor, Sean O’Malley, Gilbert Burns and UFC champion Aljamain Sterling. Check out some of the reactions below!
- Joe Rogan: This is great! I’m so happy to see this. Training looks solid too!
- Conor McGregor: Yo!!! Fucking awesome Mark!
- Aljamain Sterling: This is really amazing to see! Idk, UFC debut might be coming soon for you too!
- Sean O’Malley: Damnnn!! love seeing this.
- Gilbert Burns: That’s dope
- Cody Garbrandt: Okay!!!! Respect to you
- Joe Lauzon: This is awesome.
- Chris Weidman: Pretty awesome!
Zuckerberg’s training partner “The Shadow” Wu participated in Urijah Faber’s A1 Combat 5 where he took on Joshua Dillon. Wu did not end up winning his bout but received words of encouragement from the Facebook boss.
“Tough fight. It looked like you broke his nose in round 1. Onwards,” Mark Zuckerberg wrote.
What do you think of Mark Zuckerberg’s MMA skills?
- UFC legend GSP shares his picks for the greatest fighters of all time!
- UFC President Dana White SOUNDS OFF on Jake Paul vs Anderson Silva
- This is how Dana White is STILL trying to tempt Khabib to make a comeback!