YouTuber Jake Paul to fight ex NBA player on Tyson vs Jones Jr prelims
Yesterday it became official: Boxing legends Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr will return to face each other in an exhibition bout! It was also announced that the undercard will feature a slew of interesting bouts, including contests between boxing and MMA fighters. Now an additional bout has been announced for the undercard, as YouTube star Jake Paul will fight retired NBA player Nate Robinson. The news was first reported by NBA reporter Shams Charania.
“I wanted to show that I’m a world class athlete, I played college football, I played in the NBA for 11 years, and I’m excited for this venture into the sport of boxing. Jake Paul, I want all the smoke,” Robinson said about his boxing debut.
“I am excited to partner with Triller and get in the ring to fight an elite athlete. But make no mistake, on September 12th, Nate will meet the canvas early,” Paul said.
- Video: Dillon Danis ATTACKED in New York nightclub!
- Dillon Danis and YouTube star Jake Paul feuding: “I teabagged your wife”
- Logan Paul training for KSI rematch: “F**K that guy!”
- KSI vs Logan Paul 2 full results and highlights: Main event ends in controversy
- Dillon Danis BANNED from Logan Paul vs KSI rematch
- Logan Paul ready for the UFC: “Dana White can make that happen”
View this post on Instagram
after I won I went on 5 day bender took 112 tequila shots and I just woke up… i forgot this happened but this is pretty insane.. apparently my ex-wife hooked up with my new girl, my brother is now david dobrik, my best friend fought a tik-toker and I bought all my employees designer shit. how was ur weekend.
Robinson, 36 years old, competed for a slew of different NBA teams between 2005 and 2015, including the New York Knicks and Boston Celtics. Paul made his pro boxing debut last year, finishing fellow YouTuber AnEsonGib via first round TKO.