TRILLER FIGHT CLUB: TRIAD COMBAT WITH FRANK MIR & MIKE PERRY – FIGHT CARD AND RESULTS
This evening, on November 27, Triller Fight Club will host the martial arts event Triad Combat which will take place in Arlington, Texas and will be held in the Globe Life Field arena.
Triad Combat is intended to act as a mix between boxing and MMA, thus making it easier for MMA fighters to compete against boxers. Just like in boxing, only boxing will be allowed, but you can also clinch your opponent.
In the main event, we will see the former UFC champion Frank Mir take on the experienced Kubrat Pulev who comes from a loss against the boxing star Anthony Jousha. Pulev lost that title fight via KO in the ninth round.
Mir also enters the fight with a loss after losing his boxing debut against Steve Cunningham in April via unanimous decision. In the co-main event, we also get to see another former UFC athlete, including Matt Mitrione vs. Alexander Flores.
- JIU JITSU ACADEMY BURNS DOWN AFTER MOLOTOV COCKTAIL ATTACK
- FRANCIS NGANNOU OPENS UP ABOUT HIS FORMER COACH – CLAIMS THE BACKSTAGE VIDEO WAS A PLOT BY THE UFC!
- FORMER UFC FIGHTER ARRESTED BY POLICE – FOR THE THIRD TIME IN SIX MONTHS!
Mike Perrys first fight since leaving the UFC!
Mike Perry and UFC went separate ways earlier this year after Perry accumulating a losing streak of two fights in a row. Now he is competing again for the first since parting ways with the UFC and he will take on Sakio Bika. It is expected to be an action-packed bout, especially since they had the heated staredown yesterday.
Triller Fight Club: Triad Combat – Fight card and results
- Kubrat Pulev def. Frank Mir via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 1:59
- Alexander Flores def. Matt Mitrione via unanimous decision (68-64, 67-65, 68-64)
- Mike Perry def. Michael Seals via split decision (65-67, 67-65, 67-65)
- Derek Campos def. Brian Vera via majority decision (65-65, 67-63, 66-64)
- Albert Tumenov def. Scott Sigmon via unanimous decision (70-63, 70-63, 70-63)
- Alexa Culp def. Angelina Hoffschneider via TKO – Round 1, 0:46
- Harry Gigliotti def. Jacob Thrall via split decision (48-47, 47-48, 48-47)