Dana White SLAMS Oscar De La Hoya: “Cocaine isn’t cheap”
Never one to bite his tongue, UFC president Dana White let loose on his promotional rival and former boxer Oscar De La Hoya.
De La Hoya, who runs the MMA promotion Golden Boy MMA, recently expressed a desire to return to boxing.
“It’s a real fight,” he told ESPN. “I miss being in the ring, I love boxing. Boxing is what gave me everything I have today, and I just miss it.”
OTHER MMA NEWS:
- Gina Carano breaks the internet – With now-deleted nude pictures!
- You won’t believe how these UFC stars looked when young!
- Mike Perry SLAMS “skinny, weak little f**k” Nate Diaz
- Nate Diaz fires shots at Conor McGregor: “What happened…”
- TRT Vitor Belfort back? See the UFC legend’s crazy transformation!
At the UFC on ESPN 15 press conference following this weekend’s fight, White was asked about De La Hoya’s comeback by The Mac Life’s Oscar Willis. Predictably, White has on point and razor sharp with his response.
“Cocaine isn’t cheap,” White said. “It’s expensive. Gotta make money.”
White and De La Hoya have had a contentious relationship since the latter started his MMA promotion in 2018. While the rivalry was there, it wasn’t until De La Hoya began claiming that his fighters were being being paid more than UFC fighters that relations soured completely. White also didn’t like that his friend and former fighter Chuck Liddell was coaxed into a disastrous comeback, resulting in a brutal first round KO loss.