53 year old Mike Tyson shows off SCARY punching power!
Despite his age, former heavyweight boxing champ Mike Tyson certainly hasn’t lost his punching power.
Recently, during an Instagram Live session, Tyson revealed that he was planning a return to boxing. He said that it would be exhibition boxing for the purpose of raising money for charity.
MORE MIKE TYSON
- Mike Tyson in tears during emotional interview: “I hate that guy. I’m scared of him.”
- See Mike Tyson spar with HIS DOG in crazy video!
“I want to go to the gym and get in shape to be able to box three or four-round exhibitions for some charities and stuff,” Tyson explained. “Some charity exhibition, make some money, help some homeless and drug-affected (expletive), you know, like me.”
When Tyson said he wanted to prepare for a boxing return, he wasn’t kidding. The former world champion recently took to social media to post a video of him doing some pad work, and it’s safe to say the power is still there.
— Mike Tyson (@MikeTyson) May 1, 2020
- Tyson Fury heralded as hero after stopping man from committing suicide
- “Rampage” Jackson wants to box: “Anybody but Deontay Wilder!”
- KO artist Francis Ngannou challenges Tyson Fury: “He was first”
- Deontay Wilder has bizarre excuse for his loss to Tyson Fury
The MMA and combat sports communities responded with praise and surprise over the power and technique that Tyson evidently still possesses.
On account of the global pandemic, it’s uncertain when Tyson actually will be able to make his return. His last boxing bout was in 2005 at 38 years old, in a loss to Kevin McBride.