UFC VEGAS 52: LEMOS VS ANDRADE – RESULTS AND BONUSES
UFC Vegas 52: Lemos vs Andrade belongs to the history books and of course you will find results and bonuses here on MMAnytt!
In the main event, we got to see the Brazilian talents Amanda Lemos and former UFC champion Jessica Andrade smoke together in an exciting strawweight fight. Lemos had five straight victories in the bag but was stopped already in the first round by the former champion Andrade who ended the fight with a unique submission never seen before in the UFC!
In the co-main event, we saw UFC veteran Clay Guida return to the Octagon as he took on Peru’s Claudio Puelles. Even there we got to see a unique ending when Puelles finished Guida with a knee bar submission, the third in UFC history! It should be added that Puelles displayed two of these three submissions, which is another feather in the cap for the young lightweight!
Afterwards, it was clear that the UFC had chosen to reward both Andrade and Puelles with a Performance of the Night bonus of 50,000 dollars. At the time of writing, it appears that the UFC chose to award only two bonuses this time.
In addition to Andrade and Puelles, Charles Jourdain impressed with his submission win over Lando Vannata and Marc-André Barriault, who also finished with a submission in the first round. Check out full results from UFC Vegas 52 below!
UFC Vegas 52: Lemos vs. Andrade – Results
- Jéssica Andrade def. Amanda Lemos via submission – Round 1, 3:13
- Claudio Puelles def. Clay Guida via submission (kneebar) – Round 1, 3:01
- Maycee Barber def. Montana De La Rosa via decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
- Charles Jourdain def. Lando Vannata via submission – Round 1, 2:32
- Marc-André Barriault def. Jordan Wright via submission – Round 1, 2:36
- Sergey Khandozhko def. Dwight Grant via TKO – Round 2, 4:15
- Tyson Pedro def. Ike Villanueva via KO – Round 1, 4:55
- Qileng Aori def. Cameron Else via TKO – Round 1, 2:48
- Preston Parsons def. Evan Elder via decision (30–26, 30–27, 30–27)
- Philipe Lins def. Marcin Prachnio via decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)
- Mike Jackson def. Dean Barry via DQ (eye poke) – Round 1, 3.52