UFC signs Guram Kutateladze – See vicious highlights here!
This week started off with fantastic news for Swedish MMA: Lightweight prospect Guram Kutateladze has signed with the UFC. The Swede-Georgian currently holds an 11-2 record with an eight fight winning streak and is a regular training partner of breakout star Khamzat Chimaev. Though based in Malmö, a city that has fostered the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Ilir Latifi, Kutateladze regularly trains at Allstars Gym in Stockholm. There he has become a main training partner for many of the best fighters in Sweden.
- The People of Sweden Have Spoken: Bring Guram Kutateladze to the UFC
- Swedish prospect challenges Mairbek Taisumov ahead of UFC: Stockholm
- Swedish prospect Guram Kutateladze signs exclusive, multi fight deal with BRAVE
In Kutateladze’s ongoing win streak, five out of the eight victories are via knockout or TKO. He made his unsanctioned MMA debut at just nine years old, and has competed in combat sports for over a decade, making a name for himself as a respected kickboxer. In his latest outing he finished UFC veteran Felipe Silva via knockout in just 44 seconds, he also holds a decision win over TUF: Brazil contestant Erick Da Silva.
OTHER MMA NEWS:
- Gina Carano breaks the internet – With now-deleted nude pictures!
- You won’t believe how these UFC stars looked when young!
- Mike Perry SLAMS “skinny, weak little f**k” Nate Diaz
- Nate Diaz fires shots at Conor McGregor: “What happened…”
- TRT Vitor Belfort back? See the UFC legend’s crazy transformation!