UFC 239 complete fight card & Info
It’s international Fight Week, and one of the biggest UFC cards of the year is upon us. UFC 239 takes place this Saturday in Las Vegas, Nevada – the fight capital of the world.
UFC light heavyweight champ and pound-for-pound great Jon Jones returns in the main event to take on Brazilian striker Thiago Santos in an interesting clash of styles. Women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes will put her belt on the line as three time title challenger and former champion Holly Holm is looking to regain her spot at the top of the division.
In addition, top ranked welterweights Jorge Masvidal and Ben Askren will face off in a pivotal bout, former middleweight champ Luke Rockhold makes his light heavyweight debut versus polish veteran Jan Blachowicz and TUF 1-winner Diego Sanchez takes on TUF 15-winner Micheal Chiesa.
You can find the full fight card below.
- Light heavyweight: Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos – for championship
- Women’s bantamweight: Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Holly Holm – for championship
- Welterweight: Jorge Masvidal vs. Ben Askren
- Light heavyweight: Luke Rockhold vs. Jan Blachowicz
- Welterweight: Diego Sanchez vs. Michael Chiesa
- Featherweight: Gilbert Melendez vs. Arnold Allen
- Bantamweight: Marlon Vera vs. Nohelin Hernandez
- Women’s strawweight: Claudia Gadelha vs. Randa Markos
- Bantamweight: Alejandro Perez vs. Yadong Song
- Middleweight: Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Jack Marshman
- Welterweight: Ismail Naurdiev vs. Chance Rencountre
- Women’s bantamweight: Pannie Kianzad vs. Julia Avila