Results: Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr ends in controversial draw
"I entertained the crowd"
November 29, 2020
The fight between boxing legends Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr went down tonight, and the full results are in – Though how satisfying they are is up for debate.
The two were slated to compete in a special rules exhibition bout, with no cuts or knockouts allowed. However many speculated that one or both fighters may attempt to bend the rules somewhat.
Despite being 53 years old, Tyson was in phenomenal shape, and pressured Jones Jr from the opening bell. He landed several hard body shots to Jones Jr, who was forced to peddle back throughout most of the fight. Despite Tyson being the aggressor, the bout was ruled a draw after eight full rounds.
Related Mike Tyson & MMA News
- Mike Tyson addresses rape sentence: “I did not violate that woman”
- Jon Jones calls out Mike Tyson for fight – On one condition
- UFC boss Dana White pleads for Mike Tyson not to fight: “Please don’t…”
- Conor McGregor makes Mike Tyson an unexpected promise
- Mike Tyson reveals secret behind monstrous physique
- 53 year old Mike Tyson shows off SCARY punching power in new video!
“I’m glad I got this under my belt,” said Tyson, who was fine with the result. “because I entertained the crowd.”
YouTube star Jake Paul faced off against former NBA player Nate Robinson, winning via vicious second round KO. Following the bout
“I’ve been training my ass off for the past year,” Paul said. “I’m taking this seriously. I have a long list of opponents I want to fight. Conor McGregor, Dillon Danis: I will knock both of them out. There’s my brother (Logan Paul), Austin McBroom.
“I want to be in the sport for a long time. I’m in love with it. Why not?”
Sweden’s Badou Jack also put on a clinic against Blake McKernan, dominating every round en route to a unanimous decision victory.
Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr – Official results
Spana in officiella resultat från Tyson vs Jones-galans huvudkort nedan!
- Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr. ends in a draw
- Jake Paul def. Nate Robinson via KO, round 2 (1:35)
- Badou Jack def Blake McKernan via unanimous decision (80-72, 80-72, 80-72)
- Jamaine Ortiz def. Sulaiman Segawa via TKO, round 7 (2:50)