Top Euro welterweights Louis Glismann and Henri Lintula to clash at Brave 37
Denmark’s Louis Glismann (6-1) and Finn Henri Lintula (5-0) have verbally agreed to meet at Brave 37 in Stockholm, August first. Though the fight is not official, the promotion is targeting the welterweight clash for Brave CF’s debut in Sweden, according to sources to MMAnytt , as well as our Swedish sister site.
Glismann trains at Arte Suave in Copenhagen alongside UFC fighters Damir Hadzovic and Pannie Kianzad, as well as Cage Warriors featherweight champ Mads Burnell. The Dane is undefeated since losing his debut, winning five out of six straight bouts via finish, four of which in the first round. In his most recent bout he faced UFC vet Craig White, forcing a verbal tap from the Englishman at 3:18 into the opening round.
Finland’s Lintula has also won five straight bouts, and also has a penchant for finishes. The grappler has however finished every single bout, including a win over Swedish prospect Robin Roos.
OTHER MMA NEWS:
- Gina Carano breaks the internet – With now-deleted nude pictures!
- You won’t believe how these UFC stars looked when young!
- Mike Perry SLAMS “skinny, weak little f**k” Nate Diaz
- Nate Diaz fires shots at Conor McGregor: “What happened…”
- TRT Vitor Belfort back? See the UFC legend’s crazy transformation!
- UFC 251 results: Usman shuts down Masvidal, Volkanovski wins controversially
Brave are planning three events in the Swedish capital, three weeks in a row; the first, eighth and 15th of August. Several of the promotions fighters are expected to compete, though a slew of local talent will take center stage as well.