Floyd Mayweather sends Logan Paul a stern warning
Even though undefeated world boxing star Floyd Mayweather Jr is retired, that hasn’t stopped him from sending YouTuber turned boxer Logan Paul a warning.
While retired, Mayweather has expressed interest in competing in exhibition matches. He famously did so in 2018, facing Japan’s Tenshin Nasukawa in Rizin, winning via knockout. Since then Mayweather has been linked to a potential bout against Paul, and the former had some stern words for the YouTube star.
- Floyd Mayweather could have finished Conor McGregor in first round “If I wanted to”
- Floyd Mayweather accused of assault in fan encounter at Miami hotel
- Manny Pacquiao signs with Conor McGregor’s management
- Team Khabib talk special rules bout with Floyd Mayweather
- YouTuber Logan Paul challenges Floyd Mayweather Jr: “Bring it”
“These YouTube girls better find some Barbie dolls to play with cause I’m not the one for the kid games,” Mayweather wrote on Twitter. “3 years ago a fighter from the UFC said my name and I had to put a muzzle on that bitch. Logan Paul can get the same treatment before I go conquer Japan again,” Floyd Mayweather finished off his warning with.
Mayweather is referring to Conor McGregor when addressing the “fighter from the UFC”. The two met in the most publicised and financially successful boxing pay-per-view of all time. While McGregor had some initial success, Mayweather slowly took over, earning a late TKO finish in the 10th round. That fight was the last of Mayweather’s career, for now.