Amazing betting offer from Ohmbet on Francis Ngannou beating “JDS”
Can heavyweight sensation Francis Ngannou live up to the hype and break into title contention once again? There are many reasons to think so, and now Ohmbet are offering readers of MMAnytt a chance to win big by betting on it!
Ngannou faces former heavyweight champ Junior dos Santos in the main event at UFC on ESPN 3, and is coming off of two straight TKO-victories. “JDS” is on a three fight long win streak, including victories over Tai Tuivasa and Derrick Lewis.
Ohmbet are now boosting their odds for Ngannou winning from 1.45 to 5 times the placed bet, in other words: bet 5 $ to win 25 credited as a free bet. This is nearly four times better odds than any other sports bookie offering on Ngannou to win.
Follow these simple steps below:
- Step 1) Register on Ohmbet – Open an account and enter promo code “mmanyttcom” to unlock this offer.
- Step 2) Deposit – some payment method exclusions apply (e-wallets, skrill/neteller, paysafecard does not qualify)
- Step 3) Place a bet on Francis Ngannou to win with min £/€5 bet (equivalent in other currency), in the regular/quoted odds.
- Step 4) If Francis wins, you will be credited the odds boosted amount as a free bet token after the bet has been settled.
- T&Cs, time limits, and exclusions apply, 18+.
– The promotion is valid only for a single bet on Francis Ngannou to win. Qualifying bet must be a correct single bet placed on Francis Ngannou to win at the quoted odds.
– The stake amount of a qualifying bet is £/€/5 (equivalent in other currency). A player can bet more than 5, however, the free bet token is capped at 25. The rest of the winnings will be returned at the quoted odds.
– Free bet token is accepted on all sports and markets, pre-match or live, one selection or more, but are subject to minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5) or more.
– Ohmbet’s general terms and conditions and General Promotion Terms apply.
Please gamble responsibly – begambleaware.org
Title shot for the winner?
The winner between Ngannou and dos Santos will undoubtedly be calling for a title shot with former being ranked #2 in the division and the Brazilian ex-champ at third. First-ranked Stipe Miocic is next up for a titel shot, re-matching reigning champion Daniel Cormier at UFC 241 in august.
Ngannou previously faced then champion Miocic for the heavyweight belt at UFC 220, and despite a valiant effort from the Cameroonian he lost a clear cut unanimous decision. Since that bout he has gone on to state that the loss was among the best things that could have happened to him, as it forced him to work on the holes in his game.