45 year old Anderson Silva returns for October bout with Uriah Hall
Former UFC middleweight champion and all time great Anderson Silva is back for a new fight – Against flashy striker Uriah Hall. ESPN’s Brett Okamoto first reported the match up, which will take place on October 31st, venue is yet to be decided.
Silva, who is now 45 years old, has just two fights left on his contract with the UFC. However according to his team Silva may elect to not fulfil the last fight, depending on how the showdown with Hall goes.
OTHER MMA NEWS:
- Gina Carano breaks the internet – With now-deleted nude pictures!
- You won’t believe how these UFC stars looked when young!
- Mike Perry SLAMS “skinny, weak little f**k” Nate Diaz
- Nate Diaz fires shots at Conor McGregor: “What happened…”
- TRT Vitor Belfort back? See the UFC legend’s crazy transformation!
Currently, though, Silva is in a tough sport career-wise, as he has only won one out of his last eight fights. Since losing his title to Chris Weidman via knockout and breaking his leg in the rematch Silva holds just one victory – A controversial decision win over Derek Brunson. The Brazilian now sits on two straight losses to Israel Adesanya and Jared Cannonier.
The nearly ten years younger Hall has a very different career outlook at the moment. The Jamaican striker has won three out of his last four fights, with a TKO loss to Paulo Costa sandwiched between victories over Krzysztof Jotko and Antonio Carlos Junior.
Who wins on October 31st: Anderson Silva or Uriah Hall?