- Israel Adesanya Earns Unanimous Decision Over Anderson Silva in Dazzling Main Event
- UFC Champ Robert Whittaker Released from Hospital, Targets Summer Return to UFC
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Open To Fight Tony Ferguson In 2019 If He Can Beat Anthony Pettis
- Reality star Aaron Chalmers on fight: “Some MMA fans wont allow it!”
- Kelvin Gastelum Declares Himself the Champ After Robert Whittaker Pulls Out of UFC 234
- Jason Frederickson DC became a legit champ the second he knocked out Stipe at Heavyweight. But better than JJ that has beat him twice? Nah. I don't get that.
- boombatts I'm just throwing this out there but I think dc might be right..... 2 belts 2 weight classes and not one single hot piss test his entire career... Jones will never have that.
- ToryBluePower Dan Cormier is a bag of dough...he lost twice to JJ and they were both total and easy beatdowns. P for P...lmao. Hes not even top 5
- Croc Ography JJ is on the lbs4lbs list? Is this with several astrixes?
- occracker A man who raises his hand to strike a woman, is no man. He is a coward, an abuser, and an imposter as a man, and should be punished.