- Alexander Gustafsson Predicts He Will Finish Jon Jones In The Fourth Round At UFC 232
- Nate Diaz Tells Dana White to Fire Him and Keep Khabib Nurmagomedov’s Teammate on the Roster
- Jose Aldo Calls for Rematch Against Conor McGregor Following UFC 229
- Sources: BT Sport Will Air UFC 231, UFC On Fox 31 & UFC 232 In 2018
- Tom Duquesnoy vs Nathaniel Wood In The Works For UFC 232
- Walter Mccan UFC should strip Khabib and forget him. Dude clearly can't control his emotions and is unpredictable. His culture is simply incompatible with the west and hes posing a threat to surroundings.
- James Frederick No you won't be champ in 2 weight classes
- Darren Aponte lol wut
- Rob Genereux Well this is a no fooking brainer so there's no fooking way its gonna happen. Sadly the UFC is all about making money, not making sense. Fook the UFC and Fook Dana White for putting cash above fighter...
- Amit Parmar I got a better idea. Athletes are 100% responsible for what goes in their bodies, no excuses. A violation is a violation and there are no more "tainted supplements" loopholes.