UFC on ESPN 5 -Full fight card & info
UFC on ESPN 5 takes place this weekend, an event capped off with a top-tier welterweight battle between former interim welterweight champion Colby Covington and former undisputed champ Robbie Lawler. Covington enters the fight with six straight wins behind him, including victories over Dong Hyun Kim and Rafael dos Anjos. Lawler, however, has lost three out of his last four fights, though one of those came via a controversial stoppage.
Aside from that veterans Jim Miller and Clay Guida meet in a fight that will assure the winner bragging rights, lightweight prospects Joaquim Silva and Nasrat Haqparast collide and light heavyweights Darko Stosic and Kennedy Nzechukwu face off in a bout that is unlikely to go the distance.
The full fight card for UFC on ESPN 5 can be seen below.
Fight card for UFC on ESPN 5:
- Welterweight: Colby Covington vs. Robbie Lawler
- Lightweight: Jim Miller vs. Clay Guida
- Lightweight: Joaquim Silva vs. Nasrat Haqparast
- Middleweight: Trevin Giles vs. Gerald Meerschaert
- Lightweight: Scott Holtzman vs. Dong Hyun Ma
- Light heavyweight: Darko Stosic vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu
- Welterweight: Mickey Gall vs. Salim Touahri
- Women’s flyweight : Antonina Shevchenko vs. Lucie Pudilova
- Flyweight: Jordan Espinosa vs. Matt Schnell
- Women’s flyweight: Lauren Murphy vs. Mara Romero Borella
- Women’s flyweight: Miranda Granger vs. Hannah Goldy