UFC 241 full results: Stipe Miocic retakes heavyweight title, Nate Diaz is back!
UFC 241 is now in the books, an exciting event that produced many storylines. The main event saw former heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic take on Daniel Cormier in a rematch from their first fight at UFC 226, where “DC” won via first round knockout. This time the fight went longer, but it was Miocic who rebounded with a fourth round knockout, regaining the championship.
In the co-main event fan favourite Nate Diaz returned for the first time in years, facing former lightweight champ Anthony Pettis in a grudge match. Diaz won a clear cut unanimous decision, looking fresh and not showing any sign of ring rust.
Middleweight Paulo Costa remained unbeaten after taking on two-time title challenger Yoel Romero. While Costa won the fight via unanimous decision, the scoring has been disputed by many fans. Full results below.
- Heavyweight: (C) #1 Stipe Miocic def. Daniel Cormier via knockout (punches), round 4 (4:19) – for heavyweight championship
- Welterweight: #7 Nate Diaz def. Anthony Pettis via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Middleweight:#7 Paulo Costa def. #2 Yoel Romero via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
- Featherweight: Sodiq Yusuff def. Gabriel Benitez via TKO (punches), round 1 (4:14)
- Middleweight: #8 Derek Brunson def. #10 Ian Heinisch via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Lightweight: Khama Worthy def. Devonte Smith via TKO (punches), round 1 (4:15)
- Bantamweight: #9 Cory Sandhagen def. #3 Raphael Assunção via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Lightweight: Drakkar Klose def. Christos Giagos via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Catchweight (140 lbs): Casey Kenney def. Manny Bermudez via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Women’s strawweight: Hannah Cifers besegrade Jodie Esquibel via unanimous decision ( (30-28, 30-27, 30-27))
- Bantamvikt: Kyung Ho Kang besegrade Brandon Davis via split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Women’s flyweight: Sabina Mazo besegrade Shana Dobson via unanimous decision (30-24, 30-25, 30-25)