Dana Whites Tuesday Night Contender Series – 4 UFC contracts awarded!
After a return with no finishes all but one of the bots at the latest DWTNCS ended before the third round finished.
Dana Whites Tuesday Night Contender Series 19 took place last night and delivered five exciting fights with a UFC contract handed out to every single winner of the night. Lightweight Joe Solecki closed the show with a first round submission over Jesse Wallace, capping off an entertaining night.
Aside form that, Brazilian light heavyweight Antonio Trocoli managed to battle through a broken foot to submit Norwegian prospect Kenneth Berg in the first round. Hunter Azuer also defeated Christian Ocon via unanimous decision, Maki Pitolo TKO’ed Justin Sumter and Jonathan Pearce beat Jacob Rosales via strikes.
Full results for DWTNCS 19 can be seen below.
- Joe Solecki def. Jesse Wallace via technical submission (guillotine choke) – Round 1, 3:49
- Antonio Trocoli def. Kenneth Bergh via submission (neck crank) – Round 1, 3:57
- Hunter Azure def. Christian Ocon via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
- Maki Pitolo def. Justin Sumter via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 1:37
- Jonathan Pearce def. Jacob Rosales via TKO (punch) – Round 3, 1:50