Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series 20 – 4 UFC contracts awarded
The results are now in for Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series 20 – and four additional UFC fighters were created.
The 20th instalment of Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series recently took place, and the show is back to it’s classic form of fast paced finishes. In the main event Antonio Arroy, who also had a win in the Brazilian edition of the show, earned himself a UFC contract by tapping out Stephen Regman via arm-triangle choke.
Ode Osbourne can now also call himself a UFC fighter after forcing a tap from Armando Villareal due to an armbar. Third time was the charm for Don’Tale Mayes who made his third appearance on DWTNCS. He earned his UFC contract but defeating Ricardo Prasel via TKO in the first round.
Undefeated Bolivian Kevin Syler won all three rounds over Lance Lawrence, but didn’t do quite enough to earn a spot in the UFC. Brendan Allen, however, did earn himself a contract with the UFC after his first round submission of Aaron Jeffery.
Full results for Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series 20 below.
- Antonio Arroyo def. Stephen Regman via submission (arm-triangle choke) – Round 2, 3:31
- Ode Osbourne def. Armando Villarreal via verbal submission (armbar) – Round 1, 4:39
- Don’Tale Mayes def. Ricardo Prasel via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 4:59
- Kevin Syler def. Lance Lawrence via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-26)
- Brendan Allen def. Aaron Jeffery via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 3:23