Cage Warriors Announce Partnership With Polaris Pro Jiu Jitsu Ahead Of Historic 100th Event
Cage Warriors and Polaris Pro Jiu Jitsu will join forces on the weekend of Dec. 8-9 for the first time and celebrate the British based MMA promotion’s 100th event.
The news was announced this afternoon via a press release on CageWarriors.com and included the following details:
- The events will take place at the Ice Arena in Cardiff, the same venue being used for Cage Warriors 97 on Sept. 29.
- The promotion noted that 70% of the tickets for Cage Warriors 97 had been sold.
- The Cage Warriors Academy (CWA) Grand Prix final will open up the action on Saturday, and will feature the finalists who have battled their way to the top spot throughout 2018.
- Cage Warriors 100 will then bring an end to the promotion’s activities in 2018. No fights have been announced yet.
- Polaris 8 will then round the weekend off on Dec. 9. The press release noted that the event will see the crowning of a number of division champions, both male and female at this event. It also noted that there will also be a new and unique twist to the format that will be revealed at a later date.
The 2018 Cage Warriors calendar has now been confirmed as follows:
CW96: 1 Sept – Liverpool, Echo Arena
CW97: 29 Sept – Cardiff, Ice Arena Wales
CW98: 20 Oct – Birmingham, Genting Arena
CW99: 17 Nov – Colchester, Charter Hall
CW100: 8 Dec – Cardiff, Ice Arena Wales