- Yair Rodriguez Reflects On Epic UFC Denver Win And Pays Tribute To Korean Zombie
- Darren Till Calls Out Anderson Silva For UFC London
- Conor McGregor ‘Humbled And Thrilled’ With Success Of Proper No. Twelve Whiskey
- Conor McGregor Blames ONE Championship for Possible Demise of UFC Flyweight Division
- Mike Perry Congratulates ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone for ‘Breaking an Arm to Break All the Records’
- Justyn Winters Bull shit Mayweather, you admitted you never seen him fight but was going to fight him. You said you didn’t know what the weight class of type of fight it was going to be. Guarantee you watched...
- richard hanson I definitely agree with the above statement. The fighters that had scheduled fights and were In camp should be payed there show money.
- dave white McGregor, what an idiot is spot on. Imagine a mega fighter looking out for the future income of fighters in a weight class that is being scrapped.So selfish and arrogant of him.
- Gullerback UFC didn't have to outright fire people especially fighters in mid camp who now are left in the dust. One didn't do that the UFC did. They should have let scheduled fights go down and phase it out...
- Sgt. Pickles Breaking news: Conor McGregor is an idiot. Now, weather.