- John Kavanagh On Cornering Conor McGregor: ‘He Would Certainly Have To Convince Me To Go Again’
- Dustin Poirier Calls Out Tony Ferguson: ‘Let’s Give The Fans The Violence They Deserve’
- Aaron Chalmers’ Opponent Revealed For Bellator Newcastle
- (Video Exclusive) Alexander Gustafsson Thinks Jon Jones Is ‘Insecure’ Ahead Of Their UFC 232 Showdown
- Brian Ortega Reveals Injuries Suffered In Loss to Max Holloway in First Post Fight Statement
- Squidhunter Very light sentence #2Light
- Ken johnson Exactly. I don't understand why anyone pays money to watch Mayweather "fight". I wouldn't watch if it was free.
- Croc Ography Probably small ones after all the performance enhancing drugs he has taken.
- Croc Ography Silva is no legend, however he is a steroid abuser with a suspect record of wins.
- Jeffie Johnson 60/60 in his last fight!