“Cowboy” Cerrone slams PETA: “You’re f***ed up!”
It’s safe to say that Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone isn’t held in particularly high regard at PETA.
Cerrone truly lives like his nick name would suggest: Off the land. He has begun dressing in all the more extravagant attire as of late, which was very apparent at the UFC 246 pre fight press conference. Sporting a black python skin suit, “Cowboy” received high praise from his upcoming opponent Conor McGregor. All the talk regarding his suit was not positive, however.
The animal rights organisation People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), caught wind off the clothing, and took a stance against it on social media.
- Revealed: Nate Diaz’ major drop in salary after Conor McGregor
- Georges St-Pierre predicts Conor McGregor vs “Cowboy” Cerrone
- Jorge Masvidal would rather fight McGregor than get title shot
- Reebok reveals official Conor McGregor walkout t-shirt – and it’s awful
- Revealed: Conor McGregor in talks to box Manny Pacquiao
This was brought up to Cerrone at the UFC media day ahead of this weekend’s event, and “Cowboy” fired back at PETA.
“I bet if killing humans was legal I would wear a badass human jacket…At the ranch I have a lot of animals, turkey, goats, chicken, pigs, we kill and eat them all ourselves, we eat every bit of them… If there’s anything inhumane and unjust about raising and killing my own meat for my own sake, PETA you’re fucked up,” ‘Cowboy’ said.
“Granted I didn’t kill the snake or raise the snake to build the python jacket but goddamn it was fucking cool so I had to wear it”